Tuesday, September 9, 2014

CELEBRATE AMERICA

CELEBRATE AMERICA

What an awesome week it was to perform every night and honor not only our country but that of our armed forces and veterans.  We are truly humbled and honored to be able to perform for such a distinguished audience and reason.
My personal favorite time of each night was hearing from the veteran they had chosen to honor.  These men are true hero's.  I fear we may forget the price they paid for our freedom.  It was so great.  I see our society is slipping.  But I still see hope in the eyes of our youth.  I saw hope at this show!  I am so proud to be an American.  I can never get through the Pledge of Allegiance or the Star Spangled Banner without choking up. This was such an honor.  I was glad to take part, as were my girls.  They truly represented America and Ireland well.